How do you choose your properties?
We hand pick every property in our inventory, meaning that we only put our guests in properties that we would stay in ourselves! Every member of our team is very familiar with all of the areas we service, so you can rest assured that you’ll be staying in only the best with Mainsail Housing.
Can I book last minute?
Absolutely! If we have availability, you can move right on in. Call or email us to find out about our availability today: 804.560.4505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your cancellation policy?
We handle each cancellation on a case-by-case basis. We try to be as fair as possible and know that sometimes life just gets in the way.
What is included in my apartment?
- Living/Dining Room: sofa + accent pillows, chair, ottoman or coffee table, end table(s), lamps, 48” smart TV* + remote with basic cable or streaming service, modem + wireless router, dining table + chairs, decorative item
- Master Bedroom: queen bed with headboard, cozy pillows, linens + bedding, side table(s), dresser with mirror, clothes hangers
- Additional Bedroom(s): queen bed or 2 twin beds with headboard, cozy pillows, linens + bedding, side table(s), chest of drawers, clothes hangers
- Master Bathroom: bath rug, extra sheet set, fresh towels (bath + hand + wash), vanity trash can, shower curtain + liner, bath mat, plunger, toilet bowl brush
- Additional Bathroom(s): bath rug, extra sheet set, fresh towels (bath + hand + wash), vanity trash can, shower curtain + liner, bath mat
- Kitchen: pot holders, can opener, cheese grater, spatula, tongs + ladle, large serving spoons, whisk, veggie peeler, corkscrew, toaster, coffee maker, pitcher, tall kitchen trash can, cutlery set + cutting board, food storage container set, dinner plates, salad plates + bowls, large serving bowl, measuring cup + spoon sets, mixing bowls, covered casserole dish, flatware set, colander, pots + pans, baking sheet, juice + tall drinking glasses, coffee mugs, wine glasses
- Entry + Coat Closet: welcome mat, vacuum, broom + dustpan, mop, iron + ironing board, light bulbs, surge protector
- Starter kit: coffee + cream + sugar, salt + pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues, tall kitchen trash bags, dish washing liquid + sponge, dishwasher detergent pods, laundry detergent
What if I have a special request (cribs, special cooking utensils, etc.)?
Your package is customizable because we know that everyone is different. If there are specific items you would like in your apartment, just ask! We will do our best to accommodate you. There may be additional fees that apply for added services.
How do I access my apartment?
Mainsail Housing offers a 24/7 arrival at most locations. Our arrivals team will contact you prior to check-in, at which time they will provide you with your arrival instructions, directions to your new home and coordinate the arrangements for your key pick up.
When is check-in / check-out?
We typically have guests check in at 3:30 pm on their arrival date and check out at 12:00 pm on their departure date. Let us know if you need an earlier arrival time or a later departure time and we will do our best to accommodate.
What is the minimum lease term?
We typically require a 30 day minimum stay and then you are welcome to go month-to-month after that for as long as you need. We understand that sometimes you may not know when your exact move-out day is going to be so we try to be as flexible as possible.
Can I bring my pet?
Yes…bring your furry friends! We just adhere to whatever the pet policy is at the specific apartment community you’ll be staying in…and there will be a non-refundable pet fee.
*Items may vary based upon location, size and availability